Join us at this award-winning luxury ranch resort hidden away in the breathtaking Bitterroot Mountain Range of the Montana Rockies. The Stave crew will be wrangling up wagonloads of puzzles and hauling them out west. You'll enjoy puzzling games, light-hearted competitions, and win oodles of daily prizes.
* Four-night stay in luxurious accommodations
* Light-hearted games and competitions. Win prizes daily
* A chance to win a 1-night stay at Triple Creek Ranch or
a 250 piece Stave Traditional puzzle (one of each will be awarded)
* A exclusive commemorative puzzle is yours to keep (one per room)
* Meet and commiserate with other puzzlers that love Stave just as much as you!
* Other ranch activities include: horseback riding, fly fishing, panning for sapphires, archery, and much more.
Immerse yourself in rustic elegance in a serene forested setting surrounded by endless miles of National Forest. Triple Creek Ranch is known as a place where discerning travelers enjoy a romantic setting with incomparable scenery, wildlife, outdoor activities and the plush comforts of private log cabins and exquisite dining. This five-star resort offers nature safaris, horseback riding, panning for sapphires, fly fishing, archery, and a host of other activities and amenities.
Call Triple Creek Ranch today to reserve.
For reservations please call 1.800.654.2943
or email info@TripleCreekRanch.com
We're heading to The Point, a sumptuous retreat in the mountains of the Adirondacks. Join us for an elegantly entertaining weekend in the rustic splendor at The Point, Saranac Lake, NY. It's the perfect setting for puzzling in fanciful log mansions with crackling wood-burning fires, warm hospitality, and amazing food.
Enjoy a weekend filled with luxurious accommodations, plenty of posh pampering, and piles of elegant handmade wooden jigsaw puzzles. We'll infuse your weekend with fun - you'll be sure to receive your puzzling fix! We've even cooked up a few light competitions for you to show off your puzzling skills. Puzzle the entire weekend if you like, but if you find yourself wanting to stretch your legs, try your hand at some outdoor activities like fishing, hiking and boating across the lake.
- 2-night stay in luxurious accommodations
- A commemorative puzzle is yours to keep (one per room)
- Access to round-the-clock puzzling
- Black-tie dinner on Saturday evening
- Inclusive activities on site: boating, fishing, tennis, waterskiing, croquet, badminton, swimming, hiking, and much more
Call The Point today to reserve.
For reservations please call 1.800.255.3530 or visit The Point at www.ThePointSaranac.com