Assistant Tormentors, Jennifer and Carol, along with their husbands, team up to entertain and puzzle you at one of the most coveted puzzling events Stave has to offer. There will be plenty of fun and games with a few light competitions thrown in. They've promised to bring enough puzzles to captivate you the entire weekend. Literally!
You can puzzle all night in your pajamas if you want! While some guests never leave the puzzle room, others pack the most they can into their time, enjoying a spa treatment or a hike between puzzling sessions. Your experience is heightened with round-the-clock roaring fires, a magical group dinner in the wine cellar, and a special-edition Blackberry Farm puzzle created exclusively for the year's event that is yours to keep.
Call Blackberry Farm today to reserve.
For reservations please call 1-865-984-8166
or visit www.BlackberryFarm.com
- 2-night stay in luxurious accomodations
- A commemorative puzzle is yours to keep. (one per room)
- Light-hearted games and competitions.
- A chance to win a 2-night stay at Blackberry Farm OR a 250-piece Stave Traditional puzzle (of your choice)
- Exclusive group dinner in the wine cellar
- Access to round-the-clock puzzling
Have you ever been to a traditional Murder Mystery event? You know, the kind where you get your clues from scenes performed by actors? We take it to an entire new level. As a detective in this mystery, you will have the opportunity to work your favorite Stave puzzles all weekend. You'll uncover clues within the puzzles and in scenes acted out along the way to help you reveal the murderer. Bring your sleuthing skills with you and be entered to win a 2-night stay at Twin Farms or a 250 piece Stave Traditional puzzle (one of each will be awarded).
Call Twin Farms to make your reservations — 802-234-9999
For more information on Twin Farms visit www.TwinFarms.com
Join us at this award-winning luxury ranch resort hidden away in the breathtaking Bitterroot Mountain Range of the Montana Rockies. The Stave crew will be wrangling up wagonloads of puzzles and hauling them out west. Puzzle with us all weekend long at this ultimate luxury, adult only (16 and over) resort. You will enjoy some puzzling games, light-hearted competitions, and daily prizes. This five-star resort offers nature safaris, horseback riding, panning for sapphires, fly fishing, archery, and a host of other activities and amenities.
* Four-night stay in luxurious accommodations
* Light-hearted games and competitions
* Win prizes daily
* A chance to win a 1-night stay at Triple Creek Ranch or
a 250 piece Stave Traditional puzzle (of your choice)
* A commemorative puzzle is yours to keep (one per room)
* Exclusive meet and greet cocktail hour
* Other ranch activities: Horseback riding, fly fishing, panning for sapphires, archery, and much more
Immerse yourself in rustic elegance in a serene forested setting surrounded by endless miles of National Forest. Triple Creek Ranch is known as a place where discerning travelers enjoy a romantic setting with incomparable scenery, wildlife, outdoor activities and the plush comforts of private log cabins and exquisite dining. In 1995, Triple Creek Ranch became a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux Association.
Call Triple Creek Ranch today to reserve.
For reservations please call 1.800.654.2943
or email info@TripleCreekRanch.com
We're heading to The Point, a sumptuous retreat in the mountains of the Adirondacks. Join us for an elegantly entertaining weekend in the rustic splendor at The Point, Saranac Lake, NY. It's the perfect setting for puzzling in fanciful log mansions with crackling wood-burning fires, warm hospitality, and amazing food.
Enjoy a weekend filled with luxurious accommodations, plenty of posh pampering, and piles of elegant handmade wooden jigsaw puzzles. We'll infuse your weekend with fun - you'll be sure to receive your puzzling fix! We've even cooked up a few light competitions for you to show off your puzzling skills. Puzzle the entire weekend if you like, but if you find yourself wanting to stretch your legs, try your hand at some outdoor activities like fishing, hiking and boating across the lake.
- 2-night stay in luxurious accommodations
- A commemorative puzzle is yours to keep (one per room)
- Access to round-the-clock puzzling
- Black-tie dinner on Saturday evening
- Inclusive activities on site: boating, fishing, tennis, waterskiing, croquet, badminton, swimming, hiking, and much more
Call The Point today to reserve.
For reservations please call 1.800.255.3530 or visit The Point at www.ThePointSaranac.com